Não sabemos se a música é para algum novo CD ou se ela foi gravada para os CDs My World/My World 2.o e acabou não sendo selecionada para entrar na tracklist dos discos. Pelo audio, pode-se notar que a voz do JB não está tão grossa, então, com certeza não é uma música que foi gravada recentemente.
O tema de Latin Girl fala sobre férias, praia, flerte. Parece que alguma garota latina realmente despertou interesse no Bieber…
Rumores se espalham pelo twitter, dizendo que essa música foi inspirada nas cantoras Jasmine Villegas e/ou Selena Gomez. Outro tipo de rumor é que a música foi feita para as beliebers Latino-americanas para Justin supreendê-las durante alguma performance em seu show.
Agora confira a letra da musica Latin Girl
She is my latin girl woooah
She is my latin girl woooah
I was on the beach
I was on vacation
I was doing nothing
I was just siting patient
Then you walked by
You caught my eye
I said, “Who’s this girl? She’s lookin super fly”
Hey Miss Beautiful,
I’ve never seen you before.
And I would like to be the one to show you I am cool and all.
Hey Little Momma, would you back on yah?
Looking so good that I just want to telephone her.
She is my Latin Girl,
Oooh Pretty Lady don’t you think it’s crazy?
She is my Latin Girl,
Oh she tries to fight it, but she knows she likes it.
She is my Latin Girl,
So what? She is looking at me,
She is my Latin Girl, yeah yeah yeah.
Hey Miss Beautiful,
I’ve never seen you before.
And I would like to be the one to show you I am cool and all.
Hey little momma, would you back on yah?
Looking so good that I just want to telephone her.
She is my Latin Girl,
Oooh Pretty Lady don’t you think it’s crazy?
She is my Latin Girl,
Oh she tries to fight it, but she knows she likes it
She is my Latin Girl,
So what? She is looking at me,
She is my Latin Girl, yeah yeah yeah
Fonte: Oh-Justin

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário